Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I Think We're Gonna Get It !"

For those who may have missed Imus In The Morning today, here are the developments on the campaign for Liberator status for the 94th that occurred during today's show.

Craig Crawford appeared first and mentioned a few of the developments on the campaign in the midst of talking about his efforts to quite smoking. Senator Kerry followed as a guest.

As most of you know, Imus continues to work tirelessly for our vets to receive the proper health care they deserve.

This morning he was speaking to Sen. Kerry about "a situation at the Veteran's Administration Hospital in Philadelphia in which 92 of 116 prostate cancer procedures that were performed by one doctor in particular, and apparently a couple of others which were screwed up by the doctor and in handling by the VA hospital"

Sen. Kerry replied " I've missed that , I've not seen that study, but I'll grab it, I'll will get that after this show.

Imus said, "You see, we need someone like you to look into it cause you'll actually do it."

Sen. Kerry replied, "Well, I will look into it and incidentally I'm doing my homework, we're working with the United States Center for US Military History on the Liberation status for the 94th Infantry division and I think we're going to get it"

Imus- "I know, I spoke with Craig Crawford earlier this morning and he said that you and Sen. Kennedy both actually followed up on that" then joshingly said "I said even though Sen. Kerry is wrong about almost everything he should still be president because he actually will do what he says he's going to do."

We agree wholeheartedly with Imus that Sen. Kerry does do what he says he is going to do, and that he and Senator Kennedy are exemplary advocates of our veterans while Craig Craword keeps the issue before the public. Thank you Sen. Kerry, Imus and Craig Crawford for your continued support and efforts to see that the soldiers of the 94th receive the honor long due them.

No comments: